sabato 5 settembre 2015

Presentation- English post

Hello everybody! 
Welcome to this new post!
This post is going to be in English 'cause I want that if someone one day wants to read something about me he can do it!
So... I'm Viviana I'm 15 years old and I 'll be 16 on 18th September!
I live in Avellino, a little city in the south of Italy and I'm going to attend the third year of high school!
My family is made up of four people: my parents, my brother and me!
My parents are divorced so I live with my mum and I'm with my dad twice or three times a week!
My mum is a pediatrician and she is 51 years old (but don't tell her what I told u or she will kill me)! I really love her! She is a beautiful, sweet and kind with everyone! I can't explain how I am thankful to her beacuse she is making my dream come true! Oh I haven't already told u what my dream is! Try to guess it! 
I'm gonna tell u it at the end of the post! 
My dad is an office worker and he is 49 years old! 
My brother is two years younger than me so he is 14 years old! He is gonna attend the first year of high school.
I have a dog called rocky! He is a puppy.of boxer and he is just 9 months! I live in a hause with a small garden but my dog lives inside! I really love hugging him! He's so sweet and cuddly!
I'm a very talkative and active girl! I hate staying without anything to do!
I love dancing, going out with my friends and listening music!
I don't have a favorite kind of music but usually I prefer listening pop/rock music! I like reading books about crimes! Io have a best friend! Her name is Chiara and she attnds my school! We are going to sit near this year too! She is totally crazy and a little bit stupid but it's ok! I like helping stupid people! No I'm joking Hahahahahhag
So now it's time to go and to explain u what my dream is! I wanna became an exchange studen! 
Now I have to go so...
Kisses 
Viviana❤️

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento