mercoledì 10 agosto 2016

PROUD OF MY FAMILY!

Hello guys this post is gonna be in english, i don't know why, i just wanted to do it so why not?
in these days so many things happened to me...like i started to be a cheerleader, i visited so many places and i did so many more things that i'll let you know in another post. This is gonna be about my amazing family who is always by my side even if she is so far from me. i've never expected that they would have been by my side in this way: they are so supportive, nice, always free for me, they are my strength. If they wouldn't have been my family i would have wanted them. Guys i couldn't ask for a family better than them! they are the best thing who happened to me. But it's so beautiful and so bad at the same time 'cause if you are an exchange student you're gonna miss them so bad and probably more than once your tears are going to fall down on your face. i just want to say thank you to everyone of them because they don't know how much they mean to me but they are so important to me... without them probably now i wouldn't be here writing this post! I want to say thank you for all of these years that i spent with them being so happy. That's all for this post. I mean I know it has no sense but i wanted to do it and this is my blog and my diary too so i want to write everything that is in my head
Bye guys!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento